05 January 2012

Dec 18th, 2011 Feliz Navidad!

This was probably the most surreal week of my mission. Just a lot of wierd stuff happened. For example, my Companion's mom sent me a stocking... which, during the journey to us, had had two oranges molded onto it (and by molded, I mean that mold had grown out of the oranges and into the fibers of the stocking). 
 
Both Elder York and I have been a bit under the weather. We got new phones as a mission that wouldn't activate (we did finally get that fixed). We spent a large portion of the week inside for various reasons. Just a few examples. But it ended well: the Ortiz girls and Jose were all baptised and confirmed. Halleluja!
 
The Spanish Missionaries are still part of the North Carolina Charlotte Mission. Our area boundaries are the Stake's boundaries, and we are full-car, which means we don't have to share with another companionship(s). But we still have to get out and bike some.
 

Love,
Elder Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment