12 December 2011

Learning Spanish is stressful

Hola!

I'm having a good time here. Spanish is stressful; I feel like I need to be talking more and I just don't have the language skills. But Elder York is patient, and the members of the branch are doing their best to help me learn Espanish. To be honest with myself, I think that I am actually learning quite rapidly (it's only been about 5 weeks since Elder York started teaching me Spanish) but it just doesn't look like it, because it's every day. Excited for Christmas!
I can't wait for next Christmas. I'll be home for (next) Christmas.
 
Please pray for Jose. He's scheduled to be baptised this weekend (and so are the Ortizes!) but he may need a little more preparation. Could be next weekend. Exciting days!
 
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment