05 December 2011

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas

I am being transferred. I'll still get to see the baptisms. I'll be in the same district. It's a big transfer, but not in terms of distance. I'm really just moving right across the street... into the Spanish Branch, with Elder York. I'll be learning (and hopefully speaking) Spanish for the next 6 weeks, probably more (hopefully more!). Special assignment from President Thomas.

It'll be tough learning a new language halfway through my mission. But I know that with the Lord's help I can do it. The Lord can do whatever He needs done if I just have the faith.
My new address will be 2017-B Pepperstone Place, Greensboro, NC 27406. Same complex, same city and zip code; entirely different area.

more adventures ahead!

I'm dreaming of a White Christmas,
with every person that I teach,
the font's a-fillin,
and we are thrillin'
and soon, our friends will be baptised.

may your days be joyful, and bright,
and may all your Christmases be white!

Love, Elder Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment