19 March 2012

So...you know how bike tires are supposed to be round?

Wendy didn't make it to church this week but we have an appointment with her tonight, and we understand she's still really excited about getting baptized.
 
So, um, you know how bike tires are supposed to be round? Well... my front one isn't round anymore... in fact, it looks more like a Pringle than a tire. :) I wrecked it trying to get on the road on Saturday. Brother Brown, the member who's helping me with the brakes, is a bike guru and said he'd take a look and see what he can do. Don't worry; no serious damage to me. Only things that broke are my front tire and my pride. :D
 
Elder Larson got his visa Monday after my email and shipped off to Argentina on Thursday. As far as we know, he got there alright.


Love, Elder Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment