01 August 2011

Getting transferred

ALL MAIL AND PACKAGES MUST BE SENT DIRECTLY TO ELDER BROWN'S APARTMENT.  THE NEW POSTAL CARRIER WILL NOT FORWARD MAIL FROM THE NEW MISSION HOME.  THE MISSION HOME WILL HAND DELIVER MAIL AT REGULARLY SCHEDULED MISSION MEETINGS.

THIS WEEK ELDER BROWN IS BEING TRANSFERRED.  NEW ADDRESS AVAILABLE NEXT WEEK.
 
Oh, and hello.
 
This week actually went a lot better. I'm still very tired and still wishing I had a chance to sleep for a week, but that doesn't look like it's going to be able to happen. In fact, I'm getting transferred, so I get to sleep even less than usual this week. :( Bummer. But I don't mind, other than I may have to take dinner-naps now, too. And p-day naps. 
 
It's been fun serving with Sherrif Mathis; he's a good kid. To be honest, I'm a little glad to get a new companion. But I will miss him, eventually. 
 
I'm now anxiously awaiting Wednesday, when I find out where I'm going next and who I get to drive crazy- I mean, serve with, next.
 
Elder Joshua Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment