05 November 2012

Last few days!

I'm super excited to see you all again. 
 
I'm going to work really hard my last two days so don't be surprised if I come out of the plane on a stretcher.
Ok, maybe I won't work that hard. but I am going to work hard. The job ain't over till it's done, after all.
 
I'm just about done packing and I'm confident I can make the weight restrictions without leaving very much at all behind. Part of that would be because I packed up and shipped a total of three more boxen this morning. It was pretty pricey, $42, but I'll take that over a $175 overweight fee. :-)
 
So, my Friday plans are currently as follows:
8:00- temple trip, baptisms for the dead OR possibly endowment session (we'll see).
12:00 lunch
1:00- register for my classes
4:00- prepare
4:30- party time!
8:30- me time
10:30 sleep until I can't anymore
 
My testimony has grown so much since I saw you last. I know like never before that the Book of Mormon is true and that Jesus Christ is the one and only Savior of the World. This is the True Church, these are the Last Days. The Lord is hastening His work- cutting it short in righteousness- and I'm proud that I was able to be a part of it. The Name of Christ will soon leave my chest, but it will never leave my heart.

Love, Elder Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment