03 April 2012

Baited breath

Happy Easter this week!
 
Conference this time was powerful!  I told several people that it was a bit like sitting down to a bowl of Cheerios and finding out it was really a four-course dinner with steak and ribs. It was good, I learned a lot and felt the Spirit strongly. One of my favorite lines was that trials are not to punish but to polish. I also liked the talk about how folks oughta write missionaries letters. :D
 
Transfer calls are this weekend. Both Elder Thomas and I are waiting with baited breath to find out what's happening. I know that after this transfer things are going to really speed up. I'm recommitted to work hard and help the mission as best as I can during my last five transfers. we will go onward, ever onward!
 
Love, Elder Joshua Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment