17 October 2010

Testimony

I wish to bear my testimony of the veracity of the work in which I will soon be engaged.

I know that Jesus Christ is the Redeemer of Mankind and the Savior of the world. He has redeemed my soul from the sins of the world, Atoned for my sins, and died that I might live. He has called me to preach repentance and baptism to those who flounder in darkness, to preach the Gospel and bring souls unto Him.
My redeemer lives. He restored the truth through the prophet Joseph Smith and the true Church of Jesus Christ is once more on the Earth, with the power necessary to administer the saving ordinances thereof.
Thomas S. Monson is God's prophet on the earth today. He holds the keys of the Priesthood and is authorized, by God, to use them.
The Book of Mormon contains the fulness of the Gospel. It is a true work, brought forth and translated by the power of God, as the prophet Joseph Smith testified, and a man will get nearer to God by abiding by its precepts than by any other book.
To the witnesses of Thomas S Monson and Joseph Smith, and to the witness of thousands of others, I add my own witness, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment